Guarantee Your Success In 2017 By Following These 4 Simple Steps
Do you want to know the four simple steps to guaranteeing your success in 2017?
By following this simple process you’ll be able to rapidly achieve your goals regardless of the ever-changing healthcare landscape.
But first let’s recap on everything we’ve learned so far…
In the last three posts, we’ve broken down The Definitive Guide To Making 2017 Your Best Year Ever and talked about:
- The #1 single most important exercise you need to do in order to skyrocket your results (in the second post)
- How to take shortcuts and “cheat” your way to accomplishing your goals faster than ever before (in the third post)
- How to prioritize your time and energy into activities that actually contribute to your bottom line (in all posts)
- How to lead the charge in creating the practice and life of your dreams (in this post)
- The importance of finding mentors and deconstructing their successes and applying them to your own private practice (in the third post)
I revealed the importance of writing out exactly what success looks like for you and where you want to be a year from now.
Now in this last post, we’re going to tie everything together using an easy-to-follow four step process.
Watch the video below to learn more.
The 4 Simple Steps To Creating the Private Practice of Your Dreams
1. Do it.
After you have identified the habits of other owners and what they did to start on their paths to success… apply them to your life.
Figure out how to make more time in your day and/or acknowledge the inefficiencies in your day to day processes.
2. Be efficient.
We’re looking for efficiencies wherever possible.
We’re doing more of those things that are top priority and less of those things that aren’t really top priority and are wasting our time.
The very first thing that I make sure to do – have personal communication with people that are important to my business, referral sources and past patients… long before I focus on my website or blog.
3. Track it.
If you have metrics in front of you and you’re taking a daily/weekly look at where you are metrically, you’re going to keep taking more and more successful steps towards implementing the things that are important to your practice and let those that aren’t successful go away.
4. Enjoy it.
Enjoy the incredible journey ahead of you.
You’ll find that at some points it will be challenging and confusing, but when you look back this time next year at all the progress you’ve made, you’ll find that every challenge you have been faced with will have been well worth the battle.
What if I don’t hit my goals?
Let’s say you have a crazy expansion goal and want to grow your practice by 50%… even if you don’t hit your goal — maybe you only hit 25% growth…
Well… guess what? That’s still amazing growth.
Enjoy the adventure, enjoy the process… you can always extend it.
I want to leave you with this really important question to ask yourself.
What do I need to do to have my best year ever?
Think through that and write it down. Go back through my past posts if you get hung up.
But realize how much can happen in a year and how amazing it will feel to hit the goals you’ve set for yourself.
Hope you’ve enjoyed – make sure to comment below if you have any questions.
Talk to you next week,
P.S. Would you be interested in a FREE training I’m hosting this Friday?
I’m revealing the five secrets of today’s fastest growing practices…
And you’re invited!
After working with over 600 practice owners, I’ve been able to distill the five secrets that separates the best from the rest…and I want to share my insider information with you.
On the training you’ll learn:
- How Kim Nartker P.T.A, was able to go from 25 to 150 visits/week in less than 2 years….
- How Lee Sowerbutts, MSPT went from losing countless referrals to now only be “two hires away from being able to step back from his practice”
- How John Twomey, PT gets up to 40 new patients a week with this one “weird” trick.
Click here to claim your spot: breakthroughptmarketing.com/live-training
We can only host 100 attendees so make sure to reserve your spot if you are interested 🙂