The State of Physical Therapy
Expert Panel Web-Cast For The Private Practice PT Industry
Access The Recording Below
WHAT IS THE STATE OF PHYSICAL THERAPY INDUSTRY
"A time for like-minded PT practice owners to focus on the real opportunities facing our industry as a whole.”
The private practice physical therapy industry is changing FAST. With the more POPTs, HOPTS, and big corporate PT practices competing for a larger market share. Because of this doctor referrals have decreased significantly and reimbursements continue shrinking.
With this in mind we have put together a group of Physical Therapy thought leaders and industry experts as they discuss the current state of affairs within our industry.
In the webcast we explore what's new, what's out-dated, and what's actually working RIGHT NOW to help you grow and run your practice at it's maximum potential.
If you're a physical therapy practice owner, clinic director, staff physical therapist, or office manager, the State of PT webcast is for you.
A FEW OF THIS YEAR'S PANELISTS
PT Mergers & Acquisitions Expert | MT Consulting
Chad Madden, MSPT
Direct Access Expert Breakthrough
Christina Panetta, PT
National Chairperson "Try PT First" Campaign
Paul Welk, PT, JD
PT & Healthcare Attorney Tucker Arensberg
David Straight, DPT
Private Practice Marketing Expert | E-rehab
JOIN THESE PHYSICAL THERAPY INDUSTRY EXPERTS FOR THIS FREE ONLINE WEB-CAST AS THEY DISCUSS:
FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO INSTANTLY ACCESS THE WEB-CAST
More Details About The State of Physical Therapy
- For anyone in the PT field or industry who is interested new trends, challenges and the future of Physical Therapy.
- The 2019 State of PT took place August 27th.
- Find out the Top Trends effecting the PT Industry
- How to overcome declining insurance reimbursements and copays
- How to attract more PT patients with decreased physician referrals
- Signup and watch the recording instantly!